Warm & Fuzzies

Monday, December 26, 2011

Muk Luks are truly an icon in the footwear industry. Originated in 1972 & now one could say they were the Uggs of the 70's. I first heard about MukLuks when I noticed my grandma's fashionable collection of brightly patterned slipper socks during the winter time.
I never realized that stores I love like Macy's and Urban Outfitters carries them now.
Muk Luks are known for their bold patterns, bright colors & comfort. They will never go out of style. The original Muk Luk slipper socks like the ones pictured above are 100% wool and then have a strip of genuine soft leather on the sole.
The best part is, Muk Luks slipper socks are totally affordable.
Now Muk Luks still carry the traditional slipper socks but as you can see have so many more options:
Muk Luks
[1.]Mukluk Slippers with Leather Sole, Black & White <---$14.95!!![2.]Manitobah Mukluks 20250 Slipper [3.]Manitobah Mukluks Women's Half Mukluk Fur Boot [4.]Manitobah Mukluks 20102 Tall Boot [5.]Manitobah Mukluks 20200 Slipper [6.]Manitobah Mukluks Women's Trapper Moccasin
I'm traveling up to our mountain house this week and it's supposed to snow! My Muk Luks are definitely coming with me.

What's your go-to warm and fuzzie for footwear?
Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I definitely think these would help me survive my first Wisconsin winter! I love the patterns! Hope y'all are getting some snow up there!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe