Three Little Crushes [TLC]

Thursday, December 15, 2011

1.
Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick #14 Passion [purchase here]
This lipstick (luminous satin lip colour) is hands down the best. I even wore it 3 days in row just to be sure. I'll tell you why: This is the ONLY lipstick I've ever worn that doesn't make my lips peel! & It stays on ALL day. It's the perfect shade of red and looks good on every skin tone!
Chanel Lip Definer #37 Framboise [purchase here]. 
This lip liner went with the lipstick like peas & carrots.
2.
Jar Tiles [purchase hereimage via Bisous Chic
These tiles are "off the wall" amazing. Keep your accessories out of the way and organized. You can get totally creative with how you line these up too. You could screw them into the wall, the side of your desk, the inside of a cabinet...you name it.
3.
Peter Pan Collars [purchase here] or [here] or attempt the [DIY version here]
These collars are everywhere & I love it. All sizes, all colors, on dresses, long sleeves, short sleeves. gimme.gimme.gimme.

Song of the Day: 
RIP; what an amazing cover of this timeless song
Valerie by Amy Winehouse on Grooveshark

Other Morning Musings:
-I would have given a limb to go to the Martha Stewart holiday craft sale [pictures here]
-Rachel McAdams looking perfect in Kate Spade 2 days ago
-Loving this gift guide for the creative
-Planning a wedding? These wedding websites are so romantic
-Loving Mr. Kate's sunglasses from House of Harlow
-Check out these prints by Monorail Studio [$12]

P.S.
I decided on the book "The Glass Castle," I bought it last night and I'm already half way through...if that tells you anything.
 Ok fine, I'll read you the first sentence:
"I was sitting in a taxi, wondering if I had overdressed for the evening, when I looked out the window and saw Mom rooting through a Dumpster."

Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i've been LOVING colored lips ever since your last post. picked up a coral & purple-y pink that i'm loving. i need to brave the red!

    cant wait to see you oh-so-soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe