Noteworthy Novels

Monday, December 12, 2011

I loooovveee reading. I especially love reading during the Winter months. There's something about snuggling up with a good book in the cold weather with a strong cup of coffee, fuzzy socks and big blankets. This probably explains why I'm obsessed with bookends. I can get totally carried away in a book if it's good enough. Like disappear for days, good.
images via lonny & pinterest & iliketowritethings

The last book I finished was The History of Love by Nicole Krauss. Click here to buy!
 I loved every bit of it. I laughed, I cried, I even hugged it.
Here's one of my favorite excerpts from the book:
Finding the perfect book however is sometimes a challenge. That's why I asked my friends, family, and new blogger friends for ideas for my winter reads this year! This is what I have to choose from...
[2.] Shantaram

Which one should I choose? Any other suggestions?

Other Morning Musings:
-Bergdorf Goodman's 2011 Holiday Windows [definitely work a look, or two]
-Need a new years resolution? 30 things you should stop doing to yourself
-Super cute Bachelorette photo shoot
-I'm clearly way too obsessed with maps [Santa's Stops] SO CUTE
-This picture makes me extra happy I bought a hat yesterday

Morning Playlist:
Happy Monday! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. read extremely loud and incredibly close if you havent already! the movie is coming out soon so you gotta read it before you see the movie.. also, i saw that you posted about the movie sarah's key a while ago. if you didnt read the book before, its even better than the movie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been trying to start reading more again! i needed some good suggestions! :D thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelly! i LOVE the history of love. i actually put it up on a display shelf in my room after i read it haha you have to read extremely loud & incredibly close -- the author is her husband!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe