It's A Wild World

Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm packing my things for a mile marker weekend. I'm graduating from The University of Florida tomorrow. It's been a crazy ride for me. I've always been the type to fly by the seat of my pants. Moving to Gainesville was literally a last minute decision for me but I'm so grateful that I did.
order from [etsy]

Over the past 5 years I've had so many doors opened, traveled to many amazing places, learned so much about myself it's scary, met all kinds of people and learned to spot out the genuine and the phony.

I vividly remember when I was little, sitting in between my parents in the car, blaring this song, and only knowing the "lalalalalalalalala" part. 
Now this song is this weekend summed up in 3 minutes & 22 seconds for me:
Wild World by Cat Stevens on Grooveshark
I'll be back Monday, hopefully with lots of pictures from this monumental weekend! 
Can't wait for Sunday's party! 
Ocean front, Open bar, Tebow Time, Family & Friends...I am SO blessed...
Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats sweet pea! Can't wait to see what adventures life takes you on now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kelly happy for you!! Can't wait to see the pics xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe