I'm Hooked

Monday, December 19, 2011

Coat Hooks are one of those things you need but don't realize you need until winter is here. 
At least here in Florida. We rarely get our coats out but when we do, it's nice to have a place to hang them once we come inside. 
BESIDES, how beautiful would these babies look hanging out on a hook right inside your front door?? 
[images via ASOS & The Sartorialist]
I wish it got cold enough here for fur coats [faux of course] 
but I guess my fur vest will have to do...
Here are some of my favorite coat hooks: [remember everything can be painted a new color!]
The best thing about coat hooks is you can hang anything on them year round when the coats are away like jewelry, hats, car keys, etc.. get creative with it! & Don't even get me started on the 1,000,000 DIY things you could do to make a coat hook! Now I wanna make some.

Other Morning Musings:
-You & Your Man Shed
-How to rock the turban [would you ever?]
-Holiday Hair & Makeup
-I love this outfit on B. Jones!
-DIY Leather Keychain Tassel
-All Holiday Hair Tutorials
-You know how they say "Dance Like Nobody's Watching"? 
Well, Angela Timbur gives that phrase a run for its money.

5 days till Christmas, are you ready? The polka dot paper is the cutest!

Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. WOW What a beautiful blog, thank you for including me :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe