Goodbye 2011

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm up in Georgia for the week and super excited for New Years Eve in Atlanta this year! There's no better way to ring in the new year than to be surrounded by friends! 2012 is going to be a total lifestyle change for me. From student to employee, from college to career, from parties to payroll, it's big girl pants time.
Here is a round up of my new years resolutions and reminders:

As for my NYE outfit. All I know is I have black leather pants and I REALLY want to wear them. How to make them dressy enough for the NYE event is the trick. Especially when everyone else is in dresses.
On my way to Atlanta to find some saucy baubles and fancy shoes. Oh well, like I've said in posts before, I'm always flying by the seat of my pants [no pun intended]...I'll figure it out.
Enjoy your NYE, be safe, & I'll see you in 2012!
Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe