Good Will Towards Men

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Warby Parker [here] has an amazing selection of eye glasses. The best thing about this company is their buy a pair/give a pair policy. For every pair of glasses they sell, they give a pair to someone in need.
They have super stylish women's optical glasses and sunglasses
&
super dapper men's optical glasses and sunglasses
All sunglasses come with polarized lenses.
I don't wear optical glasses although this store makes me wish I did! [SO CUTE] But here are my favorite looks & sunglasses:

Almost 1 billion people don't have access to glasses. Without the ability to see well, or see at all productivity levels have been low in places where glasses aren't provided. If you need glasses, they can increase your productivity level by 20%!
Learn More Here:
So why not give the gift of glasses this year?
Thanks to Warby Parker $95 goes a long way.

Other Morning Musings:
-Rolled up magazines = Happier Boots
-Last minute man gifts
-New Years brunch party decor
-Wine Etiquette [good to know]
-Holly Golightly's Breakfast At Tiffany's house for sale

A really FUN MIXTAPE from {Wit + Delight}

Be Charitable & Dance On :)
Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe