Going Gray

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gray is or has been the new white of home decorating. TAKE NOTE! It seems like a cold, empty color at first but pairing gray with a warm or bright color can work wonders. Think of gray as soft super neutral just waiting for you to spice it up. I mean just check out these African Gray Parrots?
Seeeeeee? Sometimes all we have to do it look around at nature to get some of our best decor color schemes & palettes.
I love the gray walls in this room from the Nov/Dec 2011 issue of Lonny Mag. The color is called "Dove Gray" and really makes all the other colors in the room pop out! [Especially gold!]. 
Gray+Gold = Amazing!
Would you use gray in your home in place of white?
If so I would highly suggest these two shades from Benjamin Moore.
You can buy them online at West Elm and see what they look like applied in various rooms. Nifty.


*NEWS ALERT*
So happy to be featured on one of my favorite blogs, Better After!
Check. out. my. famous. elephants! [Click here to see the feature]

Happy Wednesday! Half way to the weekend & my graduation festivities!
Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i always say "gray is the new black", would make such a cool wall color. congrats on your mention!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figure it was about time I let you know I have a blog, too! You have done such a great job with yours... I speak for the rest of KD when I say everyone loves reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe