Cuts The Mustard

Saturday, December 03, 2011


I'm so glad the mustard yellow color is popping up everywhere these days. Clothes, home decor, kitchen accessories... you name it. I just recently bought a floor length chiffon skirt in mustard yellow and now I can't get enough of it. I definitely foresee a mustard yellow DIY project in my near future!



Here's some mustard eye candy i've been drooling over. [not mustard candy...the pictures!]
images via here here here & pinterest
If you like the "be happy" pillow, you can buy it here. [Support Etsy!]

Other Mustardy Morning Musings:
-Amazing before & after bathroom table in mustard
-Looking to decorate with mustard? I love this color palette
-Mustard yellow & Hunter green [what a great combo]
-Mustard Yellow wedding inspiration

*NEWS ALERT*
Yesterday I was thrilled to receive an email from Mr. Kate herself! My DIY Elephant Bookends were featured on her blog! Take a look ---> CLICK!
She can be seen on The Nate Berkus show from  time to time and is so inspirational with her DIY projects!

Happy Saturday. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
14 days till i'm an Alumni
22 days till Christmas
Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. SO excited for your feature on Mr. Kate :) much deserved gf! yellow's always been my favorite color! sort of unexpected! i like it paired w/ a mineral-y turquoise shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color it's one of my favorites!!! Great pics & yay congrats for your feature on Mr. Kate! Love seeing your DIY Have a great day! Christmas is around the corner can't wait. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe