True Story Tuesday

Monday, November 28, 2011

Good morning! I hadn't been to Target in a while so I stopped in yesterday to get a few stocking stuffers and holy moly was I happy that I did.
images via My iPhone
1. I've been crushing over all the fur pillows in every one of my favorite design shows like these below from Nate Berkus design & Ryan Korban:
But fur pillows can be CRAZY expensive like anywhere from $400-$800 BUT THEN, I rounded the corner at Target and what did I see? Glorious fur pillows at a whopping $24.99. SOLD.

2. I also spotted these sunglasses for $12.99. I love the shape, tortoise shell frame & blue tint lenses! It's always good to have a cheap pair of sunglasses when you don't want to lose the expensive ones.

3. If you read my blog you know that I've been looking for a cute pair of duck boots. Welp, you can't beat $34.99...& these are pretty stinkin' cute. Get yourself a pair, here.

This movie, "Sarah's Key," just became available at Red Box and it has hundreds of great reviews and 5 star ratings! 
It's a true story based in Paris, July 1942: Sarah, a ten-year old girl, is taken with her parents by the French police as they go door-to-door arresting Jewish families in the middle of the night. Desperate to protect her younger brother, Sarah locks him in a bedroom cupboard -- their secret hiding place -- and promises to come back for him as soon as they are released. Sixty seven years later: Sarah's story intertwines with that of Julia Jarmond, an American journalist investigating the roundup. In her research, Julia stumbles onto a trail of secrets that link her to Sarah, and to questions about her own romantic future.
I just saw these beauties on the shelves for the first time today! Hello delicious guilt-free cocktails or mocktails! You can order a three pack of every flavor from Amazon if your local grocery store doesn't carry them. Don't miss out on the yummy goodness! Click Crystal Light Mocktails Drink Mixes!

Happy Tuesday, Stay warm! 
Here's another holiday mix to start your morning off :)
Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i went a little target crazy this weekend too! i was trying to restrict myself to christmas decor only so i didnt even let myself go look @ shoes and accessories ;) thankfully the felixes will be in town this weekend to do some christmas shopping w/ me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love target!!! I practically live there lol. Love the pillows and boots so cute!! I want them! I've never tried the crystal light sounds/looks delicious need to check those out. Thanks for sharing Sarahs key wow sounds like a movie i want to check out especially inspirational true story xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe