Ode to Black

Friday, November 25, 2011

 
Shop till you drop. 
We're headed out shopping at the outlet mall and it's freaking FREEZING here in North Georgia. 
The #1 thing on my Black Friday list is a wide brimmed wool-felt hat. I've been dying for one. Wish me luck!
hat
1. Pachacuti wool felt hat 2. Lanvin rabbit hat 3. Club Monaco brim hat 4. Rag bone wide brim hat

I'll be wearing black in honor of the day and hopefully i'll feel more daring in my dark threads. 
Here's some black style eye candy:
images via pinteresthere & here

Other Morning Musings:
-Teach me how to sew so I can do things like this to my clothes
-What to wear on Black Friday
-Kate Ciepluch's story... founder of ShopBop [from small town Wisconsin!]
-Click here for your Black Friday Survival Guide

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving yesterday!
Happy Shopping today!
 I hope everyone gets the bargains you're after!
1 month till Christmas
Genuinely,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your blog is great, love the post. Black is always chic!
    -csicolorworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe