Weekend Warrior

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I feel like i've been going out of town every weekend lately. The fall season has been super hectic in titletown with away football games, road trips, & events. Holiday travel is just around the corner, too. This weekend i'm headed home to visit my family and see my good friend Heather's precious newborn baby [Ava Rose].


Get ready for it...my first Polyvore creation is below, that website is beautifully complicated but hey, practice makes perfect.


What do you travel with?













[1.] Always have my watch on. La Mer has amazing watch collections [2.] Missoni Luggage [3.] Toms Classic 301 are my favorite aviators [4.] I always travel with a nalgene or water bottle of some sort [5.] My comfy Woolrich Aloe Vera Slipper Socks 
-and of course the given apple products [Thanks Steve] and a stack of magazines-

What do you always travel with?
xo

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Your Blog is so cute! thanks for stopping by and welcome to the blog world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your first polyvore=so cute. and this post couldnt come at a better time while preparing for my FLORIDA vacay <3 hope to see you even just for a hot minute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your visit and your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe