Happy Birthday, Blog!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

If I had a nickel for every time I started a blog, laughed at myself, then deleted it...I’d be a millionaire! This time it’s for real. I’m keeping. the. blog. I decided I need it. To remember things, a creative outlet, to share, to learn. It’s a win-win.
I hope this is an enjoyable journey as I blog my thoughts, rambles, and find my way through my twenty-somethings. So cheers to inspiration...& to my blog...today IS his birthday, ya know.


Feel free to follow and comment. As a new baby blogger I’ll need all the support/feedback I can get!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. remember when we started xangas way back in middle school? some things never change! love youuu, welcome to the blogging world!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome new little blogger - best wishes in your endeavors! Just be yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe