Going Green

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm obsessing over green these days. Maybe it's because my name is part of a staple shade of it?  [Kelly Green]. Maybe its because the majority of my classes are agriculture based and I hear "Going Green" all. day. long? I bought the Essie color "Pretty Edgy" today and now I want everything else to match.

Green obsessions


[1.] Kendra Scott jewelry is chunky, colorful & fun. Petra Bracelet found here & Tyler Necklace found here [2.] This Prada green leather bowler bag is a consignment store score from Jills Consignment [3.] Just bought this Essie color Pretty Edgy [4.] ASOS Mary Jane platform peep toe.


OH YAH
and I'll take
green living room
Photos via here & here
XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe