Fire Pits

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Being born & raised in The Sunshine State has made cold weather pretty difficult for me to handle. To say the least, i'm not a fan. However, one thing cold weather brings that I do enjoy [besides the holidays] is FIRE PITS! I love them & having one is a must in my future backyard. Tonight my boyfriend is having some of our friends over because its finally cold enough for a fire. The low is 46 degrees tonight! 

"Lee and Kevin converted an old stove in the back yard into a fire pit with a circular stone patio for lots of seating" "All of a sudden we're having s'mores every night," she says. - via Cottage Living
I love the raised bowl/ above ground style of this one & the one below
Fire pits & Hermes blankets?? Yes please.
Photos via Lonny Mag & my Pinterest

Have a good night! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Pretty pictures! & welcome to the blogger world! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe