Easy like Sunday morning

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I love Sunday mornings. It might be my favorite day & time of the week. Time to sit & think about how blessed and fortunate I am for the people in my life & probably time to think about what stupid things I did Friday slash Saturday night. Either way; extra sleep, pajamas for hours, coffee, & couch dwelling...sign me up. 
This has to be the epitome of comfy cozy lounge rooms:
This is the playlist I've been listening to all morning if you wanna give it a try:
Yesterday was filled with shopping. I spent the day at the mall with my friend Amy, we met playing tennis in the 6th grade, & have been good friends ever since. It was a great time catching up slash laughing at ourselves and our mom outfit tendencies. 
I did manage to score these pants from J.Crew for an extra 30% off! I've been looking for a cute camo print to wear with heels and this floral design is perfect.
Next stop was Homegoods [my all time favorite place] with my mom. We're still looking for knick knacks to fill those built in bookshelves and a few furniture pieces for my sister.
This chair caught my eye & I had to take a picture with my phone. It's official, I have a chair crush.

Note: the tag on the upper left says Made in North Carolina, USA. Kinda rare these days.

Other Morning Musings:

- Sneak Peak @ J.Crew Spring 2012! Died over shorts in bottom right photo.

-The Moth: "The Moth features people telling, true, engaging, funny, touching and eye-opening stories from their lives. Hailed as "New York's hottest and hippest literary ticket" by Wall Street Journal, The Moth has been producing sold-out storytelling shows for other ten years. Stories are told without notes to a live audience by a wide range of people. The best have been captured here." [Ernesto Quinonez's story is my favorite].


-Loving sticky note #753 over at Things We Forget...so true.


Trip to Bali anyone? Holy most beautiful resort i've ever seen.


-Great quote from Sandra Bullock.



Can't wait to watch Tim Tebow start for the Denver Broncos at 1pm today!
Also spending the rest of the day getting to know my iPhone4s better. So many tutorials. #firstworldproblems
XO


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Dave and I also enjoy listening to the Moth podcast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great? True authenticity.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe