Ava Rose

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yesterday I got to catch up with a lot of my friends from home, including Lauren, my best friend since diapers! Her beautiful fashion centered blog can be found here: La Petite Fashionista.
I also got to see my good friend Heather's 3 week old baby girl! [Ava Rose]. She's the cutest. I know some people call every baby "the cutest" but I wouldn't even post about it if she wasn't the most precious thing ever. She's such a good baby too - eat. sleep. smile. and repeat. This is my third close friend to have a baby. I have always felt like having children was so far away for my generation but wedding and baby shower invitations have been covering my refrigerator door these days. When did we get so old?
nursery signs
"Daughters"- how cute to frame & hang in a baby girls room







nursery
[Zinnia Rug found here] [Satellite Chandelier found here] [Letter "A" Wall Art found here] [Serena and Lily Gliders found here] [Musical Lullaby Lamb found here] [Changing Table found here] [Pink Pillow found here]


Happy Saturday!
XO
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.

instagram

Facebook

pinterest



Subscribe